9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Yes I think we all believe in the potential here, hence why we...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Yes I think we all believe in the potential here, hence why we hold...

Yes 9sp is growing globally, what would seem even at a rapid pace considering what has been achieved in the last 12 months...

however, in regards to being patient etc etc... lets not be tooo patient, hence if the business model is producing revenue at a snail pace, there will be need for a CR in 12months... you said "good thing takes time so plz be patient SH." .... however as a shareholder and a investor/trader, time also is against us... cash burn here is still putting us in a loss making situation... if too much time goes by shareholders are effected with sell downs to the SP due to weak revenue, then the fear of more dilution because funds are depleting rapidly and revenue is sluggish...

We need some strong revenue figures ASAP for current shareholders... other wise we will be subject to further long-term declines in the SP until we finally turn to a cashflow positive situation...

The other thing to be aware of, current global markets are sitting at all time highs, going sideways... there is concerns of a short term correction... so hence 9 Spokes should be acting now to encourage the market while it is still peaking... timing is everything.. Current shareholders deserve a decent rewarding update..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.