9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

"My personal question is should I increase my bid from $0.021c...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    "My personal question is should I increase my bid from $0.021c to $0.022c?"

I am struggling with your posts man... you say you have over 10million shares in one of your posts, so over a $250,000 holding, yet your asking if you should increase your bid? surely being a top 20 holder with such a mass holding you shouldn't need to be asking HC for advice...

You only post on 9sp... with such a mass amount of money tied up in this stock surely you are diversified in this game?

you seem to have been buying this stock from the 3's all the way down to 1.9, with various entries in the mid 2's high 2's and so on... last time you said your average was just shy of 2.5 with over 10million shares... not saying this cant be true, but when I read some of your posts you have a sense of uncertainty at times, yet over quarter of a million invested and still buying?

any way good luck to you, just seems such an extravagant holding being in the top 20 and all, yet you ask questions like this "My personal question is should I increase my bid from $0.021c to $0.022c?"... in fact you would be in the top 10 currently being that you hold over 10million, but yet none of the top 10 holders names have changed recently other than Credit Suisse????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.