9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

9SP General Discussion, page-10

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Looking at platform access revenue for the last three years... it has been mostly stable.

During that time... Revenue losses - BoC, Suncorp and Barclays, Revenue gains - BoA, BNZ and OCBC

In regards to forecasts... I do not think they were updated to reflect that late customer payment... the non-receipt of customer payment WAS reflected in the actuals reported last quarter though... (revenue down, cash burn up)...

I expect revenue to be 1M higher than forecast and cash burn to reflect the same to account for this alone (~3m revenue, 0.5 cash burn)... if this is not the case - I will be lodging complaint with ASX over the quality of the information being disclosed... compliance is something that 9SP needs to be on top of - so that shareholders have at least one source of information that can be relied upon.

Then there is the VISA effect to consider - we have no news, or metrics to work on here. Adrian had said in podcast, he expects revenue to start to flow late this year - but I still stand that it is 100% outside of 9SPs hands here.

I have to note that actual revenue has not increased in a noticeable way from receipts from the VISA development fund... or that any income from this source was mentioned exclusively in the last quarter. I would not be expecting revenue to occur from VISA until they are happy with the modifications that were being funded by VISA for their white label version (again, mentioned in the podcast) and that it passes some form of QA process on their side - then their sales team would be (potentially) put to work.
    Last edited by baldynumbers: 09/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.