9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

9SP General Discussion, page-3

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    As you mention, the volumes are low... I honestly think that 9sp is traveling in a tight support zone... Market is not overly excited with the lack of disclosure regarding the worth of these partnerships, so hence there is some uncertainty here, which is showing in the low volumes.... IMO the SP does get played a lot here, I do question it a little I must admit.. for now I think the trading is at a near stale mate... however last time the trading got this low it seemed to all off a sudden get pumped up and then dumped just as fast...

IT would seem small time retail buyers are taking small amounts... however when the buy side builds it gets sold into with larger sell orders...

Im a little surprised to be honest how this is trading.... I have been looking at the announcements and forecasts lately, there seems to be some focus from 9sp on the next 3 QTR's to look near cash flow positive, which the market should welcome... however the first 3 QTR's in 2021 take a dive in revenue and the cash burn increases, why?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.