9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

9SP General Discussion, page-545

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    welcome to the ASX trading where manipulation, pumps and dumps, insider trading, accumulation games etc etc happen every minute of the day while open...

hence why I use TA as my main guide, try to be on to the game at hand... FA is very important, but TA is your key to making short term profits on ASX...

I don't trust Adrian one little bit... 9spokes has over hyped and under delivered numerous times... there will be more pumps here that is for sure, but as the charts show, they are short lived...

I scan stocks all the time, look for manipulation and volume trading... most of the time I can pin a stock these days that will make a easy 20-30% in a short time due to the games at hand... this is because the games that get played on the ASX eventually become predictable when you've witnessed them over and over... good money if you join the ride... some times however I question the game play... 9SP hasn't had any real action for a while... sell down happens more than the buying that is for sure... Im not sold on their product... but anything can happen in a blink... await the pump prior to a decent announcement here, however watch the sell off also prior to when something bad gets announced...

The ASX is infested with sharks... these days I have learned to swim among them and keep calm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.