9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

9SP General Discussion, page-381

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Sorry mate, I agree with @Wingandaprayer , for the SP to fall down to the 1cent level will be annoying for current holders as there are a lot of shares on issue here... when any stock gets to the 1 cent zone, it can get caught here for a while, as near 10% increments are achieved via 1 pip... traders love this zone for the SP... I have witnessed this many times over the years, currently have one on the books that attempts to jump, but if it moves 4 pips, being 40%, day traders and alike cash in fast and hard... the 2 cent range is bad enough... we are copping it currently with the SP games...

any way... patience is all we can have while we await some serious revenue gaining announcements ...

I don't want the years to go by, slow growth, stagnant SP subject to high fluctuations upon announcements...

Lets see this business model accompanied via the strong partnerships gain some serious pace... lets see some reward for current holders... at present many will be sitting on high losses as the majority of the shares on issue are being held via shareholders with a average holding of 3-3.5 cents... the majority of holders need a 50% gain just to be back in the money...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.