9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Separate A F R piece possibly highlighting the benefits for USE...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Separate A F R piece possibly highlighting the benefits for USE of SaaS (such as 9SP)

A potential boon for Australian software companies came from two business-focused incentive schemes. Small businesses can claim a 20 per cent deduction for investment digital solutions, such as cloud-based software or portable payments terminals, up to $100,000 a year. Another 20 per cent deduction is on offer for external training courses for staff.

From the 2022 Budget directly:
    Technology Investment Boost
    The Government is providing $1.0 billion for a new Technology Investment Boost to encourage small businesses to go digital. Small businesses with annual turnover less than $50 million will be able to deduct a bonus 20 per cent of the cost of expenses and depreciating assets that support digital uptake. This includes portable payment devices, cyber security systems or subscriptions to cloud-based services. The boost will apply to eligible expenditure of up to $100,000 per year, incurred from Budget night until 30 June 2023.

So - sorry if I had misinterpreted this previously...
    IMO companies such as Xero are unlikely to experience much uptick as a result of this announcement... as most accounting packages have been delivered as a SaaS for some time now... ADDING an additional service such as 9SP dashboard "could" appeal... if there was a feature that justified its use... TBH... the 9SP marketing is shit and there is next to no positive recent reviews to be found that are not from earlier than 2018 (my first page of google search showed one review from 2021... which was an incentivized review... the rest were 2018 or older (all also incentivized reviews)....9SP website shows two reviews (undated)

Simply - they are not marketing themselves well... how will it be found?
    My look before showed that the 9SP subscription starts from 19.90 USD per month! or 9SP words (from their website)... "Try 9Spokes for 30 days on us. No credit card required. If you like it, continue with a subscription all for the price of a coffee a week."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.