9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

9SP - The Market Value, page-3

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    In thinking about the 9SP and VISA win, I thought, imagine if I was a target customer of VISA, not the bank, but one of the 15,000 banks customers. So let's say you are a small to medium business.

Traditionally you have struggled with non integrated software and processes:

- Accounting systems
    - Order systems
    - Transaction, payment options, deferrals, credit terms, etc
    - Social and marketing
    - Staff incentives and commissions

All the above (there is likely more as I ad-lib here), are typically provided a a different software or service provider. Each with their own data set on your business, data which is non-integrated.

Meaning your business suffers from a lack of:

- Visibility of customer spend (frequency, volume, order types)
    - Visibility of customer demand (seasonality, pandemics, customer unknown demand)
    - When to order to 'stock the shelves' and when and how to fund that order with your suppliers (cashflow)
    - How to automatically push out a social or market feed because stock is high, or sales are low, or somebody is liking your FB page
    - How are staff tracking with certain sales, how are they contributing to your bottom line, how to provide extra incentive
    - So many more...

Well ... this is some of the value 9SP could provide to small/medium business through through their platform which provides marketplace for software, integrations to those, data visibility and new insights. What would you pay as a business for these insights?

And for VISA they are transforming from finance to digital finance as it now has so many more touch points and dependancies then just the merchant agreement.

This is VISA's new global platform, powered by 9SP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.