SNT 25.7% 4.4¢ syntara limited

9year low..., page-42

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    You keep stressing the Value of the IP. But you seem to be forgetting that we have an EMA approval, and that sales are just starting to ramp up, and improvements to yields haven't even been tweaked yet. Trial costs aside( which we have cash for), and after EU sales are fully ramped up- this company could very well have a net positive cash flow... Yet your talking like the company is about to go into administration.

Buyers right now are more likely bidding on the Bronchiectasis Ph3 trial meeting it's primary end point. If the primary end point isn't met, then the SP could be halved again, if it is met, then it could double. If Bronchitol were to be extended to treat Bronchiectasis in Europe, then PXS could be quite profitable without an FDA approval...

Although the current cash on hand( almost 80mil), could be tied up on gaining marketing approval/running more Ph3's. It's still unusual for an Aus Biotech of this size to be sitting on enough cash to actually fund the requited trials, and at the same time have drugs in market already. If the market cap and cash on hand were smaller, eg 20 million, then it might be a different story, because that wouldn't be enough to fund the required trials/ stay afloat. However since it's more like 80 million with the potential for 20mil more, it's a far more favorable/ unique position. Cash is king in the biotech world, and it's always been the number one problem for aussie biotech's...along with poor MGMT.

Where is your cap raise idea coming from?

You might of been right about it coming down to cash backing, however it doesn't mean you will be right about it coming down to Zero. I sold out @ 2.90 right before the first EMA knock back, and i'm probably one of the few holders who are still up on this stock. That doesn't make me more right than anyone else though.

IMO your being far to pessimistic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.009(25.7%)
Mkt cap ! $52.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.4¢ 3.6¢ $183.9K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1159 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 997342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.