POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Read the last 50 posts. Much discussion about whether the...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Read the last 50 posts. Much discussion about whether the processing plant will be moved and where the windarra grades will be processed. This processer will not be moved, it will be reused to cart windarra ores there to use the existing infrastructure and staff due to massive savings -its cheaper to cart it then to move it and cart staff to windarra. Long term they will build another processing plant at windarra with the profits.

This is all a distraction from the uneducated peasants that you are.

This is a company making move overnight with no warning. POS has doubled its defined resource, quadrupled its potential resource and purchased a 2M tpa processer and $300M worth of assets and equipment for peanuts ($1 asking price). The mining fleet and staff are the crucial ignored factor as it is they who will get this from mine to ingots. POS is now the black swan company and windarra is the secondary target/unmined resource. They will boot up black swan first and get the plant working first then the mining team will dig and cart from windarra to kalgoorlie where the plant team will convert it to ingots. As AF said this is the start of making this company a large top 3 nickel producer for "generations".

The russians want to get rid of these WA assets and focus of russia, kazakhstan and brazil and will take whatever they can get - no buyer for the swan mines for over 5 years when shut in 2009. low grade open pit killed it off. Not surprised they will sell it for $1 and shares of 10% or royalty for 12% or convertible notes of $5M (like jeffries did) so no new CR until mine restart looks like. The SP will be well higher then.

This move has created an instant 4 mine company with massive greenfields resource with half of it next to kalgoorlie with no onsite buildings or new staff needed, the prior staff of 100 who worked there can be redeployed quickly to windarra and the swan mines. You also forget that cathy, hutchinson and boston are all on the payroll. With AF and his buddies in the wings, this is a $1-$2 stock.

MBN proved (and POS has proven before in 1969, 2000 and 2007) that when you get your act together with low debt a nickel stock can move up the poison distribution chart exponentially 1000% until the normal distribution chart and inverse mathematical momentum swings all the way back down to 20c again. Profit take 25% shares at 20-35c and sell the lot at $1-$2 when the mine reopens by December, history and statistics show that you have to sell as the mine re-opens (+/- 6 months) as its all downhill from there,

The real question is how high will this go between now and December/mines re-opening. Then once the SP drops after the bills come in it will be the time to buy again low when the SP long term will turn this into a $1B+ MCap. Dont be surprised at further defunct mine acquisitions over the next few years 2016-1018 once the profits start rolling in. Its about buying cheap which they have done and selling high and turning a defunct asset into a producing profitable operation. The anaconda team is there in their full glory- remember ANL went from 15c to $4.50 making AF and his buddies rich for the first time. History always repeats itself due to human nature.

So stop distracting yourselves. AF is on a mission from god - he will take his revenge on anaconda/Xstrata glencore soon, maybe even buy out murrin murrin nextdoor by 2020, im sure its in his mind like buying back minderoo station was for 10 years. its inevitable, the rich get richer. AF will be the richest man in australia like his grandfather and then go into WA cabinet as mines minister like his grandfather.

Focus on what will now really happen instead of making crazy uneducated guesses - its hard when there is so much emotion and pain when POS was down at 7c-10c instead of 30c for so long but look at the 2-5 years charts and you will see the repeating top and bottom pattern 40c-7/10c. Now that pattern has and will change entirely to a slow steady accumulation pattern /, the funds will move this up soon just like they did with PAN, MBN and WSA.

the doctor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.