POS 20.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

a $1 stock, page-13

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Team POS

Where to from here ??? The statement in Monday's ASX announcement: 'We anticipate making further announcements which will complement this acquisition in the next few weeks' certainly has us all waiting in anticipation.

Thought I would throw a couple of ideas into the ring. A know fact is the Norilsk are exiting their Australian nickel assets. They have recently sold: Cawse, Avalon (Bulong) and now Black Swan.

This now only leaves Lake Johnston, located approx 150 km west of Norseman, which contains a 1.5 million tpa concentrator and the Maggie Hays nickel mine only 3 km away. It would certainly fit our POS portfolio. It is within 150 km of Western Areas nickel mines so would be easy to ship concentrate out through Esperance. Note Western Areas currently ship about 10,000 tpa to Jinchuan in China through Esperance.

Norilsk also has good deposits at Honeymoon Well and the Wedgetail project which are in the Northern Goldfields just north of BHP Mt Keith operation. Once again a perfect fit for POS with opportunity to sell ore.

Perhaps wishful thinking however has some logic when you consider the Black Swan deal.

DS has certainly made a step change to his 'Credibility Rating' this week.

regards

Stevo

(ps: Some chance that I may be able to get a tour of the 'Black Swan' operation. I will give you an update if I have any luck.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.