POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

a $1 stock, page-33

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To der uneducated peasants who seek knowledge from internet on das komputer, Doctor is here.

15-16c resistance from CR sellers - My thesis is-

As predicted in my last posts, massive volume, up trend still intact, daily charts show heavy volume mornings and slide in the afternoon with day trader sell down at the end 3 days in a row, I concur day traders are pulling out defeated but they sought nirvana on 9/7/14 in POS, Heavy seller kept it down and took all the profits,

Who has a spare 25M shares in POS to do this and at a cheap price to justify making any profit at 14c and why would they do this on 9/7/14? Most LTH who bought at 15-30c would not do this. Perhaps short trader or large holder or ... aha the "sophisticated investors" in the CR who just received 25M shares each. Made 100% on their shares in 2 weeks since AGM approval on 25/6/14 ..wunderbar, Cheque banked 25/6/14 sell shares 25M on 8-9/7/14, must be sitting on another 50M-25M = 25M shares, but they appraise POS at 34c so why sell now when they can just wait? I cannot see any LTH selling at this low price with such volume especially those who rode POS to $4/$3 and back down twice. WHY?

Aha - der roubles are needed to pay for the shares in the first place .. so sell into the volume and cash up on the traders, take their cash and then have a free carried 25M of shares for nothing and with that can use to either buy later or spike SP later with hedge fund balance sheet security. With no debt and a large free carried interest from selling 50%. ie Here is our $4M cash to buy black swan at 7c which in 14 days is worth $8M. Once we have $4M free carried shares in 14 days we can turn this from sell orders to buy orders once the debt is paid off in the next few days, With no need for substantial shareholder announcements (their shares were less than 5% each - what a coincidence) no one will ever know -- except the doctor. So all the clues lead me to these CR holders, the "sophisticated investors". Therefore - to sell 50% of 50M shares they have to sell 25M which this is close to filled , daily volumes- 6M, 10M, 18M, 5M shares - once filled they can invest some and cease selling then buy momentum will swing around.

STRATEGY CHANGE SIGNALS - watch for SP to sneak up slowly on lower volumes or slide above 15-16c resistance and stay there for a few days without big selling and lower volume 4-5M pday like today. Watch lower volume mornings and higher volume afternoons as the sign of switch of strategy and watch for unexpected spike of buy orders $1M at any given moment to surprise the suffering market at key times like lunch or end of day

WHEN THE POWDER RUNS DRY- The free carried interest once achieved creates a leverage stronger than electromagnetic radio waves through the ionosphere.. When the anti-gravity switch is flicked, hey presto the up trend will become obvious like the hydrogen cloud from an ascending rocket going to Mars. The accumulaters and new shareholders have much larger resources than these "sophisticated investors" who can only manipulate for 7 days or sowhen their shares run out or when their powder runs dry then the market will dictate what the SP is worth.

WHAT IS THE SP WORTH- As predicted several "analysts" are reviewing their TP and MV sharply higher by 40%-100% on average. Whilst the best cases are ridiculous, it is important to note that the worst case scenario has changed completely to a compelling buy recommendation with varied reasons why. No one is now talking about a white elephant stranded at Windarra but how high and fast can the black swan fly again. again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.241K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 69404608 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16488950 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.