PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

A$1600 aussie gold, who has the highest grades in Oz?

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Posted 9/12/14 (post 14432496) that $1500 and maybe $1600 plus Aussie gold in store in 2015 with expected reversal of 3 year slump combined with the falling Aussie dollar, Just didn't think it would all happen so quick with $1600 aussie gold just hit today. Some good moves already in ASX goldies with this very obvious change in sentiment now unleashed. After such a strong rebound may soon be a bit of a pause or pullback but I think this change is now on for real at last, but we will see.
    With Australia's highest grade near surface gold deposit out in the northern Tanami ready for the dig should think maybe this will start to rub off very soon on our ABU.
    Just now waiting for our MD Darren Holden to advise us when and maybe he will tell us a timeline next week in the Dec Qtr report.
    What a time to be going mining 15 gram surface gold, just hope the current uptick is dinkum and will coincide with the start up news surly soon to come.
    As the leading producers surge back to more realistic valuations there will be some serious looking our way and then we will likely fire up once the high grade potential starts to sink in. Falling diesel prices, mining costs coming down etc will all help new producers coming on stream in 2015 and new stars will be born.
    Once the funding rolls in I am in particular looking forward to some renewed exploration and deep drilling to see what really is under Old Pirate Gold and Buccaneer. I guess there might be some more high grade hits to excite us all again. Just maybe ABU's slumber may soon be over once this thing finally starts the real dig.
    Cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.