RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

A$20 billion dollars in ground metal value?, page-14

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Thanks to all the HC people who have responded to my original question giving optimism but tempered with a sense of reality for the future of the Hillside Project. Perhaps you will bear with me for two more questions.

The optimist in me might pick up on Bolics post referring to a Robert Friedland quote "you are going to need a telescope to see the copper price in 2021." Maybe my original question should have been upped in value;

"Does Rex have a A$20-30billion in ground metal value?"

Blog did however temper my optimism with the reality that to achieve value Rex has to economically get the metal from the ground and processed. But optimism still abounds if the processing cost is around US$1.61 and the price of copper is anywhere between US$3 to US$4.50 as there seems an awful lot of potential added value for what comes out of the ground!

The realist in me suggests I need to better informed to justify optimism which leads to my second question:

"After the PEPR is finally put to bed, what is next needed before the funding sources needed to build the Hillside Project are happy to provide such funding?"

I look forward to more meaningful advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.