RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

A$20 billion dollars in ground metal value?, page-21

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, best of luck in 2018! IMO only. @Jongerd, you seem to have unmitigated faith in the BOD, I don't! Frankly the BOD has been a disaster in the last couple of years. They have utilised the gravy train for all it's worth, as a LT share holder I resent what they have done, but that's life! Currently the portents appear to be aligning in RXM's favour. Improving outlook for copper ought to benefit RXM at least in the short term. Let's face it, a 21m MC with a potential 1.5bm in situ valuation ought to have a bit of life in a bullish copper market. However RXM still has problems. Copper grades are, at best, marginal even in a simple open cut ; RXM would probably need a IRR of at least 20%, which they don't have, that's the reason why they haven't raised finance. They require a sustained period of bullish copper prices in order to bring Hilltop into production. If  they do manage this I doubt that Hilltop will be a 300mton behemoth. the cut off grade will probably  have to be raised; there will be  no credits from iron or uranium. [Uneconomic to stockpile iron and nobody wants anything to do with uranium,that would be a death knell for a mine in an area where the local population have a distinctly "greenish" hue. ] IMO good for 12cents a share, IF king copper shines on them maybe 15 cents. I'll hang in on this one but I'll never recover my investment in full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.