AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

a 2014 forecast..., page-5

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Paul,

Back in October you reminded posters of PGI's massive potential once the plant problems have been overcome, viz:
    1) A stable, cash-generating mine
    2) A life in excess of 27 years through the acquisition of follow-on feeds
    3) Three exploration permits adjacent to confirmed major ore-bodies, and
    4) the huge potential of JV's leveraging off PGI's Intellectual Property rights once optimization of the process has been achieved.

My understanding is that 1)is currently PGI's prime objective; 2) is locally available and will be contracted in due course; 3) will commence once cash-flow allows, while 4) has the potential to be the 'company-maker' once 1) is operating smoothly, which will hopefully be in place by the 3rd Quarter this year.

Management is optimistic that 1) will be achieved, in which case 2), 3) & 4) should follow. Under this scenario it is difficult to see PGI's SP remaining under 20c, thereby ensuring a multiple triple-digit return on an investment at today's price. It's the perceived 'time-delay' that is now the main cause of weakness, and, having been a shareholder since 2011 I'll definitely see this one through to the end. Brian Johnson has succeeded with Portman Mining & Mt.Gibson - I believe he's got too much at stake to fail with Panterra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.