AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

a 24 - bagger!, page-4

1. 100 Posts.
    PJ,
    I am pretty confident that someone has bought up big at the .001 level and is this a.m. sitting on a 26- bagger.
    Have a look at the AMUOA chart on Stockness and you will see there are several days where the trades were at the 1 million level. Why would someone buy options that have a 20 cent strike price in Nov. when the fully paids had been trading at around 10 cents for many months and had never looked like going for a run?
    O.K.,not much money involved in buying at .001 but he/she either expected something of great significance to happen before Nov. that would make the fully paids run-up closer to the 20 cent strike price OR perhaps that person has decided to build up a significant stakeholding?
    According to the last Annual Report, AMU has just 84 million shares on issue and 27 million options maturing in Nov. this year. (another 28 million optios mature in 2004 but have 25 cents to pay.)
    The largest shareholder had 7.21% of the shares; the top 20 held only 37 % of the issued capital.My contention still stands; renewed interest in this company is not solely due to the recent profit upgrade but probably someone building up a stake because of the bio diesel prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.