BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey Raj, the third glass of red isn't necessarily the problem,...

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2854
    Hey Raj, the third glass of red isn't necessarily the problem, posting under the influence can be! I find it best to vent then delete, at least then it's out of your system leaving you free to enjoy the red!

In the meantime, Buddy is an emerging tech start-up looking to stake a claim in an emerging tech start-up market - IOT. The key thing with IOT is that it isn't a passing fad. It's a genuine technological evolution/revolution that will forever change the way we all live, work, play, and interact. The data that is being generated now and will continue to be generated in exponetially increasing amounts - and the ability to translate it into meaningful information - will be immensely valuable commodities.

That's why us retail investors aren't the only ones with a close eye on Buddy.

I think everyone is looking forward to news on Noveda and Zentri. Locking these in as integral components of Buddy Platform signifcantly improves our market offering while locking in signifcant current and projected revenue. Which in turn should be a positive catalyst for the SP.

From there we can grow and look forward to the future with a great deal more confidence. With a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, any future CRs will be at far higher prices than now with less dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.