BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hi , Thanks for your post . I would also point out my concern...

1. 48 Posts.
    Hi ,

Thanks for your post . I would also point out my concern with Dave's statement and his true responsibilities as a director of the company.

Fist of all. I have been following announcement on the ASX and found out that most information is not useful at all for us as retail investor . Dave made lots of promising statements about future of Buddy but in fact none of them had been realized in term of revenue . We are as retail investor do not need all technological jargon and if you keeping posting meaningless information as we investor will lose confidence in your company's ability to deliver what you had said . This could breach Corporation Act ( Section 183 ) as to Duty of Director not to improperly use information to gain an advantages to themselves . In this case, posting hype information to keep stock price up and the director may sell it for their own benefits.

Secondly, I checked the quarterly cash flow of the company and found out that $2,011,000 had been spent on staff costs and $2.4 million on Research , Advertising and leased assets . However, only 247k cash received from customer since December 2015. Can Dave justify this huge spending on staff costs given the company just in start up process ? Does he work for the benefits of the shareholders or for extravagant livings or generous payout to staff ?

I must point out my concern to his travel USA and Australia . Is it really necessary given we have teleconference nowadays and he is tech savvy enough to control everything in one place ? Did Dave try to save costs for the company and ultimately the shareholder . In case case , Duty to act in faith in the best interest of the company and for proper purpose may have been breached ( Sec 181 ).

Lastly , I would like to say people need to keep up with their words and do what you said . Trust is a very very important and company must ensure investors have trust in management's capability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.