BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

A$3.7 million in pipeline value, page-59

1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Spot on DPR

While I don't claim to have seen the actions of all 2000+ ASX listed company CEs I sure am yet to see one more transparent than David.

Seems to me anyway that all the disparaging comments above have been well and truly explained in investor communications and I can only conclude that relentless repetition of rubbish like 'no revenue', 'cash burn', 'wages cost', 'team size' is designed to raise holder's doubts. But I suppose that's the MO of some.

Maybe those who think they know better would be better off running their own business in a frontier industry sector?

As has been said many times by the adults here the IoT is probably at the human equivalent of the sperm hitting the ovum.

I, and I am sure many readers here, probably have little or no concept of where it will take us as a human race.

However, based on our assessment, we have decided that Dave does have the experience and vision to encourage us to jump on his vehicle.

The original plan was about 3 years to proper revenue.

Recent guidance is that will happen sooner than that. 'Significantly sooner' or words to that effect I believe we're used.

Hopefully no more capital raises. That's my only criticism but it's a wider issue. ASX really stinks with its position on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.