BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The same criticisms keep coming up, I understand that not...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The same criticisms keep coming up, I understand that not everyone is comfortable with seeing so much red for BUD but come up with something original and/or constructive. Read older posts, read and watch all the presentations that have been offered to you, a part holder of this company. A lot of these questions are answered. Only issue for me so far is the dilution, hopefully there is some sort of consolidation once things get rolling. I love the direction this company is heading towards and also trust the management (as much as I can for a listed company) I believe they are working hard for the company and in turn the shareholders (themselves included in a big way). If you believe that these guys who have awesome pedigree are trying to do their best for BUD and its shareholders then stay on, if not then sell and buy some lithium stock . Understand the sector, tech and bio stocks take a while to get kicking, if they don't grab a foothold they fall to the wayside, if they do grab a foothold then hold on. Sorry for rant, go BUD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.