OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

A 3 bagger?????

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well I have been a buyer or holder of Otto for many years. I have traded at times. Got the one time Div and cap payment. I have believed in the management especially a 1 to 1 with Matt. Now we have a lass who us share holders hear no peeps from. Matt is in a new place with a different team who do not release info unless absolutely required via asx or potential complaints from us share holders of not keeping us .. the market informed. The two brokers with some conflict of interest have a 2 to 3 bagger for the future subject to oil price. Being Euroz an Morgans. Mathew has not been on HC for some time and the PR lady has not bothered to pick up the slack. Several others in HC are now negative re OEL especially a trio of three . Yet if Mathews email of watch this space was followed up by some basic updates re the PR lady then we would all be a bit happier. I do believe Otto has a chance of being a 3 bagger in the near future but the company could do a better job of updates and presentation. The fundings and terms available from loans is overdue. The Bye ann's of 4 and 5 were not received or discussed prior with OEL. But Otto has a better chance of being in a cash flow positive situation with a on going increase in production and development than do most oilers. They the company just seem to do a piss poor job of telling the share holders with there presentations and confusing or prolonged announcements of where its all at. I do not believe we are going to see a cap raising. Just like to see the terms of the loan an how much. They have locked in a price for some production re Puts. Need to do better than they doing to tell the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $34.57K 2.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6847055 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 909195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 841033
Last updated 15.31pm 07/05/2024 ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.