RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I think that is how it will pan out but in the meantime I would...

1. 12,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I think that is how it will pan out but in the meantime I would suggest OCJ wont be accepting the current offer and nor should anyone else for now, you have until the 6th to change our mind.

For those that hold the view their is a 3rd party in existence sitting in the wings, of which I am not one, then they have until 6th June to speak up and act. If there were supposed 3rd party discussions in Jan when the price was sub 1 cent and nothing came of them I cannot see those parties coming back at least 2.5 times higher and I suspect they were approached by FMS with a cap-in-hand-please-help kinda offer rather than a driving compelling proposition.

IF someone did appear as a competing bidder then welcome to a bidding war and TIO has stated they are good for increasing their offer if this was the case. This also indicates that TIO have both appetite and capital to increase their offer. This indicates a possible subsequent offer after this one is closed, but my view is they will seek the SOA path rather than another off-market or on-market takeover.

The other piece is still remaining and that is the survival of the FMS Directors...I have watched a few comments about spilling the board but no affirmative action take to date and this new offer should heighten this option for shareholders but it needs someone with at least 5% and the wherewithal to initiate it - FMS United to arrange perhaps as I cant see OCJ doing it and I dont know who else has over 5%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.