RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

This is from the Quarterly, I would think that this means they...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is from the Quarterly, I would think that this means they are in discussions with more than one party, of course it may come to nothing, but I wouldn't think they would lie so blatantly to the market, would they?

Project Update Flinders continues to hold discussions with third parties in respect to developing the Pilbara Iron Ore Project. These discussions remain confidential and any material outcomes will be reported to the ASX if an agreement is reached. As part of this process Flinders completed a number of new mine optimisations and mining schedules for PIOP, which have been provided to the relevant parties for review and discussion. These mine optimisations and mining schedules are focused on developing a low tonnage high grade Fe project at PIOP, with low impurities and low capital intensity. Further progress has been made on Commonwealth environmental approvals, with project proposals reaching the mandatory advertising period. Ends For further information contact: Ian Gordon Managing Director Mob: 0427 306 947

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.