IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

a answer to that incredible question

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Notice that I have used the word "incredible" to describe the question. I could have used a more accurate word, but I don't want to be moderated or suspended.

How could any realistic person seriously ask such a question, in an anonymous forum like HC.

Because it is so "incredible", I have been ignoring it, hoping that it would go away. But most importantly, I have ignored it, because I did not want to insult the intelligence of most of the people that come here, many of which remain silent.

Regrettably there are, however, a few here who won't give up, and persist to get an answer. To get these few posters out of their misery I think that it is time for me to provide an answer to that "incredible" question. To the others, I want to apologise, as I really didn't want to insult your intelligence by addressing question.

Remember that this is an anonymous forum, and that it's an unbeliavable "INCREDIBLE" question that you have asked me.
    Therefore, what answer would you like?
    How about this one - for now?

"Oh no! I have been caught out. I should have known that sooner or later some smart HC poster would latch-on to me"

Are you happy with this answer to your "INCREDIBLE" question?

The legitimate question, would be a question that you should be asking yourselves and not the "incredible" question you posed to me. That question to yourselves is very simple and it is this.

"If I truly believe that the company is engaging in something dodgy as this, why in the hell am I still holding the stock or possibly considering investing in the stock?"

Stick to the fundamentals instead of focusing your energies in bringing Rogers, and consequently the company, down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.