IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

robhood - you have not been that consistent in highlighting that...

1. 880 Posts.
    robhood - you have not been that consistent in highlighting that this is a very risky investment.

I refer you to the following post where you identify that the company is on the "home strait" and where your recognition of risk is limited to a "nothing is ever guaranteed". How long is that "strait"(sic) I wonder?:

fellow investors (robhood)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: PRR - PRIMA BIOMED LTD ( 5.1c | Price Chart | [There are new announcements for PRR.] Announcements | Google PRR)
    Posted: 11/05/09 16:23 Stock Price (at time of posting): 6.9c* Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Stock Held From: 122.111.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View
    (0)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    take no notice of what is happening with share price at present. It is amazing what traders and those who want the price to go down, (so as they can buy more) can do to a sp - on a temporary basis.

Go back and re-read announcements over the past month and particularly this mornings and I am sure that you will come to the conclusion that the potential upside here is enormous.

The company has already done the hard yards (13 years) - and we are now on the home strait. Nothing is ever guaranteed but imo all looks VERY VERY good so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.