SPR 0.46% $1.08 spartan resources limited

A Bad Joke, page-17

1. 11,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Hey Kyn, cheers for the chart. Its not a pretty one and while I detest the idea of GCY and BLK sitting in the same sentence, the proof is in the pudding... GCY must prove that all the hard work over the past 8 years has not been for nothing, they must hit targets, they must knuckle down, they must not focus on exploration, even though I know they are chaffing at the bit to do so, its all about making money first, THEN find Dalgaranga 2.0 and expand Glenburgh into a multi-million ounce deposit.

I am happy enough the have extended the SPP, but alas I still won't be able to participate (just one holder out of approx 2200, so not great loss I suppose). I have held management in such high regard that it probably did blind me a little to the somewhat precarious position they got themselves into. Anyway, what's done is done, its all about whether they hit their targets now, and heaven forbid they declare commercial production early like BLK did! DCN has got the right idea, there is no rush to declare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.005(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.06 $1.618M 1.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 41482 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 32617 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.