A Bad Poll For Trump And Worst Day For COVID-19 Cases Yet In U.S., page-66

1. 3,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Sidonicus,

I agree. America peaked in the 1960s. My contention has always been that they reached for the Moon and then gave up. Trump at least has recognised that and wants America to go for the Moon and beyond. (Could have/should have been there 50 years ago.)
    As for Trump.
    As far as the media is concerned he should never had been elected and they have never given him a chance. No other president has been so consistently attacked by the media. It is a daily barrage of bad news upon bad news scandal incompetency mental stability everything.
    Trump is not that bad, it is just that he is not the President the media wanted elected.
    The media is bringing not only the presidency down but the whole of America and the rot is spreading throughout western civilization.
    Australia and Australians are not the same place I grew up in. It is becoming a third world shit hole.
    We have stupid politicians, a pathetic education system, a media following some idiotic social agenda and a silent majority just sitting at home watching everything go down the drain.
    Wake up Australia!!

Last edited by Kaunas: 27/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.