CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

a bakken in our backyard, page-36

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I would suggest thats a little Bold Hussy!
    Im thinking the point of this forum is as much about questioning and a point of view no matter what that view may be! You have a button somewhere that allows you to omit certain posters so if it be your will its there for some pain relief!
    I personally like the idea of different views and I see a point for Anon with what he has expressed.
    I too wrote yesterday and today, regards the Santos deal, and that is 80,000 squ.kms so I find that Santos has secured all that for a teeny $180 million free carry to CTP for 30% and that is apparently forever! Like, after the Santos money is in and spent CTP pay 30% and Santos 70% for same percentage of the spoils forever and a day.
    All I can work out there is phew! WHAT A DEAL!
    FOR SANTOS!
    If successful we get some money , yes! The only saver is that we got nothin, not a cracker in the piggy bank from that deal though definitely lots of land and lots of potential went Santos way. Further, the way I look at it, how could RC pull a deal like that and not get a few bucks to help us get Surprise going?
    Maybe he has a cunning plan and there have been a few theories with Options and pay back on work done etc.
    However, really if you have a good look beyond the SP you might find there is a crack or two in that deal...maybe the crack is where the light shines in but Anonymous has shared a view and as alternative as it maybe it did get me thinking!
    I think we would all have been a lot happier if we could have received some cash to go with Surprise out of the deals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.