CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

An excellent and well balanced post Karll.At least you have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    An excellent and well balanced post Karll.

At least you have clarified once again the issue as to why JH wasn't allowed to do by the Board, what RC is now allowed to do.

The personal skin saving action by the old guard of the Board, is the real part that always got me intrigued and mystified. And, for the ones that attended those two meetings and the way they were forcibly run (Under pressure), would soon be able to realise that what you have written, is correct.

In closing, there is one more thing that I would like to clarify, if I am allowed to. And that is, that from what I gathered in regard to the Santos deal, we are obliged to have the leases renewed and granted once again to us, before the deal can be satisfactorily consummated.
    Now, how long is it going to take for that to happen, and most importantly, how much is it gooing to cost us, if anything, before that part has been completed and then allow STO, (when they are ready that is), to start drilling and keeping to their side of the bargain.?

One has to admit that the big instos and sophisticated who plays the market look at clear facts before deciding as to whether or not they want to invest or remain invested in a stock. And, most of them, they are never married to any stock. Could that be also a reason as to why the sp is dropping?? Just guessing of course, but, well worth considering.

Once again, thanks for the good post.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.