FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

I think the Greenies believe that electric cars are the answer....

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I think the Greenies believe that electric cars are the answer. They ignore the huge amounts of power that will need to be generated to recharge all those batteries.Battery production itself requires large amounts of energy. Check out the cost of producing Lithium. Cars that use hydrogen are just as probable. Solar and wind will not provide the power necessary. If we don't use coal, the options are gas and oil. Nuclear is the best option IMO so long as they develop a world class waste facility first. If the power stations are designed and located properly, they are safe, as the French and British have proven. The Japanese and Russians failed on poor design and location.

It will take a decade or two to replace current vehicles and ships and planes will still need large quantities of hydrocarbon fuels. FAR has a bright future IMO. The price of oil in 2022 will ensure they do well, if still around. Like many I think a TO is most likely and can only hope we can achieve fair value .Let's hope we can have some finality before Christmas. I note that even a few of the long-termers are getting impatient. Unfortunately the tight hole policy has spilled over into most of FAR's thinking. Not at all sure it's still warranted .GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.