DCC 4.88% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

Their Bios were in the May 15 Investor Presso. I haven't been...

1. 169 Posts.
    Their Bios were in the May 15 Investor Presso. I haven't been able to find anything else other that this as well.

William Witenberg is the founder of Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc., a fully disclosed introducing broker dealer into Goldman Sachs from 1997 to 2011. Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc., counted among his clients a substantial number of institutional investors and high net worth individuals. The Company was previously the West Coast partner with the trading operation of Generic Trading LLC and has significant M&A advisory expertise. The firm’s experience also spans the digital currency and real estate markets. Prior to founding Witenberg Investment Companies, Inc, Mr Witenberg held positions with Dean Witter, Solomon Brothers and Lazard Freres.

Juan Carlos Barrera is an entrepreneur with a wealth of experience in the financial services and technology industries. Mr. Barrera is currently serving as the Interim President and Head of Global Initiatives at Sports195, a global digital sports company. He served as CEO of Global Select Wealth Management, where he pioneered the development of incountry asset allocation platforms and investment products tailored specifically to institutions around the world. For over 20 years Mr. Barrera held senior positions at Prudential International Investments, one of the largest financial services institutions in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.