NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

a believer to the end!, page-3

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I'm a total believer Mutsie but only in the concept and the vision that this thing will be great but not always in the Management and Board.

Just when I start to think they have got their act together they put their clown suits back on. As you say they seem to have a propensity for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory whenever we start to look good.

The shares being thrown around are incredible and the dilution is getting crazy [although we must remember that collectively we gave them both the 80mill shares and the power to do the throwing around]and I wonder when it will end.

Still no end to the vlong tunnel in sight though. Still no satellite and no more good news although it must be extremely close.

As far as being a believer till the end I will only be a believer for as long as I can see that this is still on the rails. I will only wait for so long for the fat lady to sing and then I will be out of here. We need to see some good reasons to justify our faith, hard earned dollars, belief and stupidity.

About time AB gave us that much. I reckon by now we are owed it!

One day I'll lose patience, but until then.................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.