MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Intel01, if we put on 800 million in revenue and say made 30...

1. 5,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Intel01, if we put on 800 million in revenue and say made 30 percent- 240 million, divide that by 13 billion shares and we are left with $0.018 per share.

That is a serious turnaround and very unlikely.

If we continually won contracts as expected many years ago, without an awful lot of shares, we could be trading well above current SP. a takeover by a large producer of weapons could be beneficial to us all.

If we win $100,000,000.00 in contracts and make say 30 million dollars, divide that into the 13 billion and we are left with a rough sp value of approximately $0.0023.

I'd very much like to see the shares at a dollar but unfortunately I can't see it moving much before a consolidation and hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue coming in.

If I owned the Company, I would produce a range of rifles, military style and domestic use with.223, .243, 308, 30/30 calibre, light weight, strong, cheap and has cheaper ammunition to compete worldwide and stir up the big boys. I'd also produce rifles for domestic use. Awesome name - Metal Storm Rifles, I'd buy one for sure. This could create a multi billion dollar market.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.