MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

...well....maybe blogs has been CONTINUALLY opening his pockets...

1. 138 Posts.
    ...well....maybe blogs has been CONTINUALLY opening his pockets over the last few years in order to keep the company afloat at every SPP. And is perhaps perplexed that $100m has been spent already.
    And maybe blogs would like to get the same briefings that Luxinvest and others have received and would love the opportunity to buy shares at .009 too...given it has been blogs that kept the company alive all this time so that someone else can then come and essentially buy the company out from under blogs after over a decade of patience and support in return for a complete lack of investment by executives.

Maybe blogs is a little sick of being treated like an idiot year after year. I would be quite happy to be paid $200-300k per year without actually having to provide shareholders with anything....and then continue to prop the company up in order to receive my $200-300k salary...

...yes...some sarcasm there.

It is however nice to see some good news from the company after all of these years. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the long wait and we get some further news soon. The $10m in funds should get us through a few more months without the need for further raising. I am a little concerned about the figure I saw somewhere that another $30m(?) would be required over next few years...hopefully that will come after some more contracts and subsequent share pioce increase.

Good luck - fingers crossed for the next few months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.