EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I find this building they are putting up a great example of the...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    I find this building they are putting up a great example of the shift in the industry that Edencrete will play a big part of Tradermut.

This information is a week old on Linkedin.

upload_2023-4-10_8-53-32.png upload_2023-4-10_8-54-57.png upload_2023-4-10_9-18-59.png

These foundational walls would once have been made with formwork. Now they are using shotcrete. Faster, quicker, way less materials used. And Edencrete at 1/4 gal/yd3, US$6.25, replacing plasticiser, around US$5/yd3 but cheaper overall what with reduced waste, stronger on a variety of attributes, time saved on labour etc.

The SCIP buildings are another example of how EdenCrete is making itself indispensable for cost savings whilst improving the durability of the structures.

Outlier first adopters paving the way for industry changing paradigms. India's Godrej is another.

This seemingly endless 'getting to know the product' phase will not last forever. EdenCrete has proved its value, regardless of the regional variation of mix, has many repeat customers that are spreading the word far and wide, and reams of engineering data to prove this is the case.

It's unfortunately now a race between the factions trying to stamp a new tech out because they can't buy it out and bury EDE due to the well thought out ownership structure, and what I assume is a continuation of the BS spread on this forum in the industry in general and a little company that can continuing it's upward climb out of the valley of death that all such technical progressive innovations go through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.497K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 224295605 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 29383938 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.