GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Thanks for that James,but it could still be a Placement so that...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Thanks for that James,but it could still be a Placement so that the Costs of producing that Commercial $260k a kilo "stuff" can be met.It must Cost significant to command such a Price,right? and I have doubts that some Bank would lend DYE such costs.
    So a Placement IS a possibilty.
    BUT
    Placements at let's say a $1 or make it 80cents mainly cause retraces to that Placement Price because the "Sophisticated" getters of the Placement have holdings ABOVE the place price.
    They can thus Sell Down to the Price the same number received from the Placement,their excess, reassured that their Sales are covered "position-wise" because of their new shares received at lower placement price.

Do you follow?It's complicated and I'm not very good at explaing intricacies but that's d'Gist of why shares can retrace to placement prices in some circumstances.

Now the Placement Possibility is further enhanced by the time factor between the positive announcement of Commercial Sale and Now,being another "normal" flow in these things.

All I have to dismiss the Placement possibility is
    1]I detected an Accumulation Pattern from 95cents

2]Previous Positive Announcements have,to me,been preceded by "In the Know" Buying.DYE leaks.Yet the New High was not severly retraced from as in the action around 120.Solid Buying remained at over 120.

3]The Trading before this Halt was Solid for the 15 minutes or so it happened.It also was UP against the previous night's German Action but I admit that the German Market,to me,seemed to have been following an Australian lead in the previous fortnight or so.

I get the impression this MAY be Oz based,simply because it's Our Market that showed the Leak,but of course OS players,BigBoys,could easily have traded DYE here not with their friendly local Market Maker in Germany.

So it's all wait'n'see,hey?til Monday and we may get a further delay from then too.
    Let's think TAKEOVER. What would the DYE boffins take especially if retained in Management?

Have to be over 2 buck$ for us Faithful pilgrims,don'tya reckon?

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.