SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Nij, there's a break coming ... a good one, I think. From your...

1. 277 Posts.
    Nij, there's a break coming   ...  a good one, I think.  From your quote on another thread, things won't be quiet much longer.

I've just drawn a line connecting the bottoms since the 19th of February and the tops since the 13th of March and brought them to a point about two weeks out in front of the present share price.  The resulting shape is a deliciously symmetrical big, fat pennant.

I'm sure you know that a pennant is a relatively short-term congestion pattern and approaching the 'snout' of the beast the share price will always break one way or the other - always!  I don't think I've ever seen a share price just sail through said snout without swerving.

Today's price range of 7.7 cents to 8.2 cents is staring directly into that point and, measuring the distances with my thumb against my screen (I don't need a slide-rule) break time is less than two weeks away.

It's London to a brick on that it's NOT going to break southwards.  If ever there was a shape designed to get me into a stock just now, this particular pennant is it.

Happily, I'm already in  ...  so the pennant is serving to make me feel all the more confident about SRI's immediate share price movements.

Remember, it'll happen inside two weeks.

However, as I always close  ...

Stops in place, always.

Not a pro; just a trader who loves the game..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160567 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.