ATX 5.49% 8.6¢ amplia therapeutics limited

A BIG FISH Has To Be Dumping Shares

1. 54 Posts.
    WOW! I am excellent at technical analysis and have been spot on regarding my predictions over the past couple of weeks. On the other hand, the dump yesterday was a big surprise to me. Granted, the RSI index was extremely overbought. On the other hand, there has to be a big holder(s) that are dumping very quietly on the open market. No other answer than that folks. The Bloomberg article was not very positive for Innate as the author stated that he has spoken to a few people in the industry and the 'company sounds a bit fishy'. I am a bit concerned here folks. Next week will indeed be important to Innate. I am convinced that upper management have a very good idea as to what the results current are and will be when published. Every patient in this trial is being tracked 100% regarding their visits, etc. Although it's a double blind trial, the physicians, etc., we document and visually see the on-going results with each and every patient. This information IMHO is available to certain people. In summary, I hope that I am wrong but the dump on Friday was a bit concerning moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.