UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Youre correct, I'm not a consultant. I just read the documents...

1. 141 Posts.
    Youre correct, I'm not a consultant. I just read the documents that were provided in the link and then some of the info from the UMC announcements/updates. I have an understanding of the environmental processes in WA and dewatering issues through a 10-year involvement in the mining industry. As pointed out in the discussion, most mines in the Goldfields etc dewater into salt lakes etc, however it is rarer in the Pilbara and DSO deposits as the ore is in hills that sit above the water table. Where dewatering has been required for iron ore mines in the Pilbara i.e. Hope Downs and BHPB Yandi, there have been significant issues. DSO mines only require water for dust suppression and camps, not for processing. It would be a different story if this was a Magnetite project with a high water requirement. They wouldnt have to find a somewhere from the water and understand the impacts to environment from water drawdown from pumping.
    Good luck to you all, however, this was just my view from my side of the fence.
    My last post should have been "no Position" and "no sentiment", apologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.