SBR 13.3% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

a big run up to christmas?

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    The 2-3 week run up to Christmas should be big for the SBR clan.
    My thoughts are that we should have a minimum of 2 ,if not more announcements ...and they promise to be exciting.

Kaskara...from the ann. on 1/12 we know that the guys with the beer goggles were back onsite at Kaskara in the process of taking a look below the surface.

How long will that take ? ..I am not exactly sure , but what we do know is that they are going back to Border prior to packing their equipment into the back of their wagon and heading back to the office by 16/12.
    In addition to the beer goggles work , my understanding is that we still have a team of Geos. on the ground extending the surface level info about the prospect.

Border ..let's assume that they want about another 5 days at Border ...that has them all finished at Kaskara by about the 10th ..give or take a day or 2 either way.

So ,in the lead up to Christmas I will not be surprised to see:
    A Kaskara update providing the first pass interpretation of the data generated from by the beer goggles...I am not sure how much of the project they will have covered,but presumably at least the Kaskara hill zone which according to my calculations on google earth is approximately 1km in diameter and rises just over 100m from the surrounding plain.
    If this study reveals a major highly conductive system below the surface ( given we have high grade copper at the surface)I can only imagine that would result in a significant increase in the probability , and therefore confidence, that we have a major copper , lead, zinc deposit.Someone more experienced may like to give their view on how the sp may rerate if that eventuates.
    My logic says we are likely to receive a first pass update from Kaskara this week as they start to move back to Border.
    A Border update ..in my opinion this is under the radar as everyone is focussed on the sexier copper at Kaskara..me too.
    However don't underestimate this one ...the news from the initial beer goggles pass at Border was highly impressive ...very strong indications of a significant increase to the deposit size and GRADE (which is currently about 5-6%)...and my guess its still the tip of the main iceberg.
    When...probably around the 16th to 24th ?

Another Kaskara field update ..from continuing surface exploration activities.
    Not sure of the if and when ?

All of the above are just musings late on Sunday night ,but I am certainly heading off to bed with some very pleasant thoughts to put me to sleep.
    Best wishes to all.
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.774K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 37631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.