SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

No problems Anthony ..I have a pretty healthy sense of humour...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    No problems Anthony ..I have a pretty healthy sense of humour and reality.
    If you haven't worked it out already (lol) , I believe in the fundamentals here ...not without significant research over a lengthy period ...including the gloom of the GFC.

And yes,you have correctly assumed that I have a reasonable (probably unreasonable) interest in SBR ..but that reflects my level of conviction to the potential of what we may have in/on/under the tenement.

I would always encourage others to be healthily sceptical of what they read on HC ..until they work out the genuine posters from the others.

As much work as I have done trying to understand the potential here one still has to join the dots together as it is illegal to get "inside information".
    What I do know , is that the Company is dead keen to get options exercised to provide capital for exploration ..so the logic of my musings last night is largely predicated on the fact that they will recognise that they need to keep pumping out project updates to achieve that imperative.
    I think that their sense of excitement and urgency has been very overt since the initial announcement about the discovery of Kaskara.
    To be quite honest , it always astounds me when posters come out and whinge about shares that they hold ..I would simply cease to hold them.Why would you knock you own Company and continue to hold?
    Some might consider me to be a ramper on SBR (not suggesting you do) ..however , I am more than happy for others to point out any factually incorrect information .
    If anything, it seems that some other posters , such as Todays and his Broker, are now providing independent corroboration ...but yes , it all has to be real at some point..it is only potential at the moment .. but based on the views/opinions of several very experienced Geologists.

As I have said previously,I actually tone down my true feelings about how good this looks..believe it or not .
    Anyway, lets see what unfolds over the coming weeks ..and I hope that you ,and everyone else ,does very well out of SBR.
    Regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 385482 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.