NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

well. per the recent announcement it may be that we will learn...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    well. per the recent announcement it may be that we will learn our fate or moreso path forward this week....

i am confident that there is final negotiations happening at this juncture, as there is no way we would be in suspension for this long only to announce that a deal has fallen over..... although nothing is certain in business, one would be silly to even suggest this....

that macro environment apprears to be settled (until some debt ceiling action in Feb), but Greece/EU risk seems to be worry of the past in the literature i am reading, economies are still stimulating, news of growth appears to positive and moving in the right direction, Platinum Prices back above $1,600 an ounce and likely to move higher during the year, the political risk of SA seems calming post the strikes of last year...

i feel all of the above factors are critical and bode well for a deal being done with the right party that will help see NKP to production, and unlock shareholder value - finally

if a deal is done, this will be widely reported on, "effectively" become a brand new stock with huge interest and potential!!!!!

Good luck to all holders this week, we wait in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.