APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

come on Rick. Get real. Anyone who has been around a while knows...

1. 260 Posts.
    come on Rick. Get real. Anyone who has been around a while knows the feeling. All the hype about Kronos et al over the years and look what is happening. The sp is headed south for another winter in the hope that the world comes good when the plant is finished. Sure you can play it for a few bucks but the hardcore guys like yourself don't want that they want the BIG ONE. They want the plant up and running and the company making money. Real money. They want the sp at 20 or 30 or 40 or ....you remember the chat about "a dollar by Christmas" ( was that Chrissy 2007 or was it 2008 or 9). Look, I know the technology is great and the story is good and big players are snooping and even coughing up (Kronos, BHP....) but how long do you have to wait? There are real questions about managements handling of all of this and so on. You must have a hint of a sinking feeling about this. The only thing that counts is your account. I made some nice money trading the thing but can't go round the mulberry bush again. Best of British to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.