APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Anyone who has been involved with apg for a time knows full well...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Anyone who has been involved with apg for a time knows full well the ups and downs of the past. Many here have made a motza from these ups and downs. Even I had a sell order in at 13 cents. Never got there, Doh! Thems the brakes I suppose.
    My point is why would anyone post such things as "pointless, stubborn, even, pathetic!
    The ones coming on here who declare they know exactly whats going, why dont you just play the market and trade (might make a few bucks) instead of whinging like little kids about how pathetic and pointless we all are.
    We are here because that is our choice, if we lose then its our own fault, if we win, then good on us.
    Imo, Apg has entered a whole new era with new dynamics yet to be played out. And no, I'm not ramping, it really is what I believe.
    Here's a good one for you doom sayers, in 12 to 24 months, those who didn't get in below 10 cents will be kicking themselves.
    As I've said before many times, if all you can do is complain, just go away!!
    Gooooooooo APG!!!!!!!!

One of the loyals, Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.