DSE 1.72% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Hey BT, great summary of the preliminary drilling results for...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey BT, great summary of the preliminary drilling results for those that are not able to interpret them properly (and there seemed to be a few straight off with blatant downramping of good results as if we couldn't see the numbers for ourselves)

The historical grades for Rising Sun that you quoted range in depth from 63m to 132.59m. This I pulled from the December 2007 presentation on p22. They also highlight in that report 12m @ 23.7 g/t from 20m, again at Rising Sun. This concurs with your assessment that it has good grades that are the "low hanging fruit" that will be cheap to extract. Further drilling will delineate a Jorc resource for this field.

EB, thanks for your assessments as well, I am not as thoroughly researched as you guys, but I am optimistic that you may be right in that the company may end up proving more than the 2million oz upgrade. They are certainly going about it in the right way, with a studied and methodical approach. These preliminary results are just the appetiser to the main course that is to be dished up over the very near future. Looking forward to the future in this little company.

As Alex Bajada said, Nobles Nob was a company maker for Australian Development, Juno was for Peko, and there is still enough left in Tennant Creek to do the same for Excalibur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.