AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Haha I normally wouldn't wish bad things on to others but after...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Haha I normally wouldn't wish bad things on to others but after that comment Hilly88 I hope you have plenty and plenty of GPN, AGU and YRR shares.

The problem is, I have a feeling from your previous posts that you might be of the merry men. I wonder if you are Scook, my sources tell me he is Fingermark however multiple nics would not surprise me.

Don't listen to us Hilly, by all means this is really good buying opportunity for you. Buy more GPN, the administrators will love you in 3 months. Haha

For those reading this thread who are holders and were duped in this scam I suggest you carefully read what people like Hilly88 say. Upon being given logical arguements as to why this deal is terrible (No proven resources) all Hilly88 can say is "Maybe Cabe has bigger resources than etc" or "I hear that Company X has a massive unreported find". Notice there is no argument being put up that THERE ACTUALLY IS VALUE IN THE NEW COMPANY!!!

Dude, real investment houses do not deal in 'Maybe'. Investment is done through independant valuations of assets and in this instance that is through proven resources. Gab has it and REST ASSURED EVERYONE THE NEW COMPANIES DO NOT!!! IF THE NEW COMPANIES DID HAVE PROVEN RESOURCES YRR WOULD BE COMPELLED TO DISCLOSE IT UNDER THE CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS SET BY THE CORPORATIONS ACT.

While I am on this dog. Have you noticed the results for Uranium so far?? Money Shoal is receiving 230 CPS (Counts per second) on the schintometer (measures radiation levels). Is this good you ask? The directors seem to think so in the reports. Haha. I invite everyone to do a google search on Uranium and counts per second. Is 230 cps good? As a guide Cudeco had results of over 30,000 CPS on its Wilgar Uranium site. My backyard in Sydney has more than 230 CPS.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.