AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

a billion dollars gone

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    We were working out last night how AED has shrunk by over a billion dollars from $11.40. Quite a sum of money to blow up in under 6 weeks.
    I am still bullish and will be holding my position over the next 3 weeks while OS. Worth noting that at the end of a bear market sometimes 80%+ of participants are berarish. Thats why it ends!!!
    A couple of points.
    All the known or anticipated bearish news is out.
    At $4 AED is worth $600m. Strip out the infrastructure - say $150M - and that leaves $450M.
    Based on 40 MBO reserves (NOT resources) that equals around 11 aussie dollars for a bareel of oil that can AND IS being sold for almost 10 times that amount.
    Under $4 and we suggest corporate activity is on the cards. Why waste money exploring when you can pick it up for 11 bucks!
    One final point. There is nothing like a weak SP to focus the attention of management. They can now forget the SW sector (and stop wasting time and money on it) and now concentrate solely on the NE sector.
    We reckon around about now Dixey has a blowtorch applied to his backside!!! His reputation is clearly on the line and he knows it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.