SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

a bit like, page-13

1. 276 Posts.
    I believe there has to be news and I believe it is being suppressed until Opes is sorted but that could take months and years before absolute settlement.
    What about further trial updates, weren't Swinburne doing further tests? Solagran are working on 20 different things at once (so they keep telling us)and we are to believe that there is no news?? What about an Opes update, where are they heading with litigation, after all they are using company(our) money to litigate this matter.
    They knew and advised that come mid-May they would know pricing and orders if any, and I believe they do know what that is and are suppressing it to the detriment of shareholders!! What I don't get is how they are allowed to suppress info like that?
    It is like the business has stopped overnight and everything that we were told was happening has stopped?
    If the business was moving on the scale that we were led to believe it couldn't be stopped overnight hence I believe news is there if they choose to tell us. I just hope the news is good!!
    Alby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.