EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

a bit more detail from the uk, page-16

1. cjg
    149 Posts.
    rice01,

please take your own advice and stick me on ignore.

for anyone else interested, I have maintained a short stance for some time ... a position which has been handsomely vindicated given recent sp decline.

Now, calling me names proves nothing, except hints at your frustration at the share price getting torched, or maybe that your spin doctoring isnt working its magic any more. And no wonder. The market sets the price and it continues its steady decline.

As for not a loss until you sell, well guess what: Your ENTRY capital is tied up, and if the market price is miles below that, and with the market selling it off week on week, you're only deluding yourself (or the punters) with that flawed adage. But I guess it keeps the flock holding on, so you can what ... sell out your EKA at a better price and rotate into something else? ISnt that what you admitted to earlier, or did I misread your remarks? Surly not, because where would be the honesty in that? And you call me names. rofl.

Just remember that IF the sp wasnt so ridiculously inflated, and the prospects so inept at Turkey and now here, there wouldnt have been such a juicy downleg on offer. True? And you know that at the end of the day, ramping up or down makes little difference ... unless your agenda is to lure or spruik.

So Rice, who's the scambag, huh? You know I've been right all along. So go on ... make one last reply then put me on ignore, I dare you.

of course, all imho. dyor, or listen to the resident stock spruikers. I know who I trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.